Assault in general terms is treating someone physically or verbally. There are many kinds of assault like physically push someone or treating with a knife or touches someone which is unlawful. There different kinds of assault crimes some are given below.
- Simple Assault:It involves the intentional force applied to the victim, threatening someone by showing aggressive gestures, stopping someone on their path with the use of a weapon.
Assault Charges:During the process of the common assault, the assault layer has to prove that the physical is unlawful and intentional. The assault lawyers in parramatta tries to convince that if the criminal is released it may harm the person. When the assault lawyer prove the criminal guilty, the criminal imprisoned for 2 years and fined $2200.
- AGGRAVATED ASSAULT:This involved the crime of endangering the life of the victim by using some sort of weapon. Aggravated assault is, in which the criminal intended to harm the victim physically.
Aggravated Charges:If the criminal is found and proven guilty then he was charged with a penalty of 7 years in prison.
- Sexual Assault:Sexual assault has three levels of assault.
- SIMPLE SEXUAL ASSAULT:The assault in which one person forces another person to involve in some form of sexual activity while the other is not willing to do it.
- Sexual Assault with Weapon:In this assault the person is forced to take part in sexual activity by treating the third person with a knife or any kind of weapon, to make the first party do without explicit consent.
- Aggravated Sexual Assault:In such kind of assault, the victim is badly injured and near to death.
Sexual CHARGE:If the person is assaulted sexually, he must concern with an assault lawyers based in fairfield. Or if there is a wrong charge on some to be sexual assault, then him also has to consult with an assault lawyer that gives u better advice in such cases. If he is proven guilty he gets 7 years in jail. If a crime is bigger than he was imprisoned for 12 years in jail.
Driving Offence Lawyers:
There are some basic rules to follow while driving a motor vehicle on the road. If a person violates the rules, he may endanger the life of the citizen. Driving offences lawyer help you in reducing the punishment from some driving offences you are committed like careless driving, driving when you are drunk, drugged, or using mobile phones during driving.If driving offence lawyers, prove you guilty of having drugs during drive then you are charged with $100. If a person does not obey the traffic laws then his license is cancelled. He might concern with the driving offense lawyer. The driving offence lawyer helps you during the whole process. It is also important to concern with your driving offence lawyer after you receive a notice from the court and due to the driving offence you committed but you do not believe.